Dr. Craig Longenecker and his caring, well-trained team want to be your dental home!
Have you ever hoped for straight teeth but the thought of traditional metal braces was a stumbling block for you? It’s great to have straight teeth, but there are so many disadvantages to metal braces–the time involved, how they look and that they hurt. You may have thought that having straight teeth just wasn’t for you.
Meet The Doctor
Dr. Longenecker at Hereford Dental Health in Monkton would like to introduce you to a different braces system that can give you straight teeth without the drawbacks of traditional braces. It’s Invisalign® clear braces.
What are Invisalign Clear Braces?
Invisalign clear braces use a completely different system to give you straight teeth. Whereas traditional braces have metal brackets and wires that are tightened regularly, Invisalign clear braces use invisible plastic tray aligners that you slip over your teeth. These trays adjust your teeth gradually and consistently.
What are the advantages of Invisalign Clear Braces?
- LESS PAIN | Because Invisalign clear braces are made of plastic, there is no metal to cut or scar your gums or the inside of your mouth. Invisalign clear braces use a gradual, consistent method to give you straight teeth. This means there are no jarring wire tightenings that can be so painful.
- EASY TO CLEAN | The Invisalign clear braces aligner trays are easy to clean. But so are your teeth! Simply remove the trays and brush and floss. Then slide the trays back on! Simple! Traditional braces are notorious for causing difficulty in keeping your teeth clean.
- AESTHETICS | Invisalign clear braces are invisible. Metal braces–aren’t.
- EFFECTIVE | Invisalign clear braces to give you straight teeth are an effective treatment.
- TIME | Invisalign clear braces usually take less time to give you straight teeth than traditional metal braces.
When you walk into our office, you can expect a warm, welcoming atmosphere, and a caring, considerate staff. We love getting to know our patients on a personal level and establishing lasting relationships that promote great oral care and beautiful smiles. We offer top quality dentistry and first priority patient care. Come to us with any questions and we’ll help you schedule an appointment. We are here to help our patients achieve the level of oral health that they want to have.
Patients love the amenities we offer at our practice. We’ll make your experience at our practice comfortable and relaxing. You can listen to music or enjoy any of our other entertainment options. If you have any special needs or desires, please let us know and we’ll do our very best to accommodate you.
At Hereford Dental Health near Parkton and Sparks MD, we care about you. Our caring, well-trained team go out of our way to help you feel comfortable, relaxed and well-informed about any treatment you receive with us.
Call or stop by our Monkton dentist office! We would love to meet you and tell you more about Invisalign clear braces to give you the beautiful smile filled with straight teeth you’ve always dreamed of.
For a full list of all of the services that Dr. Longenecker offers, not just Invisalign, please visit our main Monkton dentist website!
16928 York Rd Monkton, MD 21111